Wednesday 5 February 2014

The Man-made contrivance.


I've struggled hard to discard the habit of being constantly in touch with my contraption. I sometimes go
perplexed thinking about the merits of my gadget. Suddenly, inexplicably, like a bolt from the blue,
I realize the necessity of utilizing the successful invention of a device called as a Mobile Phone;which
could turn a nerd into a dumb-ass.

Is this statement a bit erroneous? Well, It is. If a Mobile makes a person fall under some hindrance, it’s
totally based on the perception of an individual and their way of rational thinking. However, as the
popular IT Firm - Nokia boasts of their prominent tagline - "Connecting People" which itself means a lot
to the present generation by making things a bit easier and of course available at reasonable figures.

Written by Vishal Aryan Komara.

© All Rights Reserved. 

No comments:

Post a Comment